SO CUTE! Jordan's starting to do Yoga with me! Love you and hope all is going well! Glad you're still playing volleyball even after all those kids. I haven't played tennis in years....on my to do list, though! Love you!
My girls and I just watched the workout, and we felt inspired to workout today. Thanks! Chris, your wife and kids are absolutely beautiful! Emily, I am Chris' friend from HS, so I knew your husband before he was a cool fireman with a stunningly beautiful wife. :) My sister-in-law lives in La Center, is that near you?
SO CUTE! Jordan's starting to do Yoga with me! Love you and hope all is going well! Glad you're still playing volleyball even after all those kids. I haven't played tennis in years....on my to do list, though!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Work those legs! Woo-hoo, looking good!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy girls and I just watched the workout, and we felt inspired to workout today. Thanks! Chris, your wife and kids are absolutely beautiful! Emily, I am Chris' friend from HS, so I knew your husband before he was a cool fireman with a stunningly beautiful wife. :) My sister-in-law lives in La Center, is that near you?
ReplyDelete