Today was Brody's blessing day. He is a happy kid and looked great! He is starting to smile so much more now and loves his big brother and sister.
Emily's sister Dorothy came to visit this week, so while I was at work, they all went to the Portland temple and hung out and took some great pictures.
Easter Sunday!
Some loot from an egg hunt.
Here is a day at the Portland Children's Museum. We have a pass and go a few times a month. The kids go nuts with face painting, dress-up, playing in the water, grocery shopping, a Bob the Builder exhibit and a ton of other fun things. (Cole is wearing a dinosaur tail by the way.)
Chris, your family looks great. Your little guy is funny with a smile that is as big as his face. By the way, I am now a grandpa! Things are good here in Ogden. Doug
What fun! I can't believe how fast Brody is growing. We might be coming up after our baby is born and we want to come see you if we can. Are you coming down to visit any time soon?
Chris, your family looks great. Your little guy is funny with a smile that is as big as his face. By the way, I am now a grandpa! Things are good here in Ogden. Doug
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I can't believe how fast Brody is growing. We might be coming up after our baby is born and we want to come see you if we can. Are you coming down to visit any time soon?
ReplyDelete